Customer Relationship Manager
The Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for managing a select number of national and regional accounts as well as developing growth opportunities within assigned areas.
- Manage and strengthen relationships with Bento's key grocery and foodservice customers (examples - Loblaw, Sobey’s, Metro, Longo’s, Compass Group). Regular communication and in-person meetings to present new products, review the business and plan for the future.
- Plan and prepare for business reviews – build PowerPoint presentations, prepare sales analysis, and present internal initiatives.
- Identification of opportunities and champion for driving sales and profitability in all channels of business. Plan and execute initiatives by working with various cross functional teams: Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain, Product Development, Quality Assurance.
- Business development within existing customer base. Plan and develop new store builds and renovations with category managers; conversion of Bento delivered sushi locations to on-site chef locations.
- Working with the Marketing Department to plan promotional calendars, special events, develop customer communication and signage, and participate in the product development process.
- Administrative support on new product listings, deal sheets, cost change forms, and others for assigned customer base.
- Timely and accurate communication to Bento Operations team on key customer updates and initiatives.
- Stay abreast of internal dynamics through regular in-store visits, as well as non-Bento locations to gain insights into industry trends, competition, and customer behaviours.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related field.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a related role or industry preferred, new grads are also welcome to apply.
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for sushi and food.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – can hold a conversation and develop strong bonds with people.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and manage priorities/deadlines, with strong attention to detail and follow up.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle - regular travel is required to stores and customer headquarters.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter, outlining salary expectations, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 1996, Bento Sushi is North America’s fastest growing sushi company with operations across United States and Canada. Today, Bento runs over 550 sushi bars, and delivers sushi from our six factories to over 1,300 locations. Bento Sushi can be found in leading grocery chains, street-front locations, office towers, shopping malls, airports, colleges, universities and hospitals, where we serve handcrafted sushi each and every day. We bring together a dynamic team of people with diverse backgrounds, experience and talent, to create an exceptional guest experience. If you are looking to join a fun, friendly and exciting workplace environment where you can truly take pride in your work, the opportunities are endless. For more information, please visit our website at www.bentosushi.com.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.