Guest Experience Teammate (Cashier)
The Guest Experience Teammate is responsible for the handling of money at Bento Sushi whilst providing quality customer service.
- Responsible for the collection and process of payments from the guest in cash, debit or credit card
- Greet guests and assist them with questions or concerns
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that the floats balance
- Calculate total payments received during shift and reconcile with total sales
- Show gratitude and greet every guest with a big, genuine smile and eye contact
- Create connections with each guest in a friendly, professional and caring manner
- Treat everyone with respect and courtesy by catering to their individual needs
- Actively display knowledge of all food and beverage menu items and current promotions.
- Sincerely thank each guest after completing their order and encourage them to return.
- Encourage guests to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey found on the bottom of their receipts
- Complete opening and closing duties efficiently and safely, using the correct procedures
- Complete all assigned daily, weekly and monthly cleaning duties
- Be a team player; have lots of fun and support other teammates
- Ability to speak and read English effectively
- Previous retail experience an asset
- Basic math knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high paced environment
- Flexibility to work various shifts including weekends
- #308 315 8 Ave SW, Calgary
- 751 3 St SW, Calgary
Established in 1996, Bento Sushi is North America’s fastest growing sushi company with operations across United States and Canada. Today, Bento runs over 550 sushi bars, and delivers sushi from our six factories to over 1,300 locations. Bento Sushi can be found in leading grocery chains, street-front locations, office towers, shopping malls, airports, colleges, universities and hospitals, where we serve handcrafted sushi each and every day. We bring together a dynamic team of people with diverse backgrounds, experience and talent, to create an exceptional guest experience. If you are looking to join a fun, friendly and exciting workplace environment where you can truly take pride in your work, the opportunities are endless. For more information, please visit our website at www.bentosushi.com.