Food Service Store Manager
The Store Manager is responsible for coordinating and organizing all aspects of the daily operations of the retail store with the team and ensures all duties are carried out efficiently.
- Maximize sales and increase profit – ensure that standards and service are upheld at all times.
- Ensure team is providing superior hospitality to our guests. Manage labor by making schedules for the team and adjusting as needed. Control food cost by ensuring teammate is following established standards, product specification i.e. recipe, ingredients and weights, presentation and display, policies and guidelines.
- Manage daily production of product utilizing Bento's tools. Complete prior day DPR and end of shift activities including recording DPR, adjusting item production to replenish display according to planogram and closing checklist.
- Training new teammates by positively reinforcing successful performance and providing coaching as needed.
- Ensure accurate inventory practices including monitoring inventory levels, ordering, supervising of counting and recording of inventories.
- Place orders with suppliers and warehouse accurately.
- Ensure store environment is always clean and all equipment are in working condition.
- Ensure teammates follow health and safety regulations.
- Ensure catering orders are accurately taken, delivered on time, and made to Bento’s standards.
- Make sure proper food cost is followed and create invoice for customer.
- Provide consistent leadership to ensure team is inspired, guests are happy and store is profitable.
- Minimum 1 year experience in sushi industry
- Previous food management experience
- Previous sushi experience is considered an asset
- Ability to lead and direct
- Ability to speak and read English effectively
- Superior hospitality standards
- Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Office and Micros)
- Food Handlers certificate
- Flexibility to work various shifts, evening and weekends
Established in 1996, Bento Sushi is North America’s fastest growing sushi company with operations across United States and Canada. Today, Bento runs over 550 sushi bars, and delivers sushi from our six factories to over 1,300 locations. Bento Sushi can be found in leading grocery chains, street-front locations, office towers, shopping malls, airports, colleges, universities and hospitals, where we serve handcrafted sushi each and every day. We bring together a dynamic team of people with diverse backgrounds, experience and talent, to create an exceptional guest experience. If you are looking to join a fun, friendly and exciting workplace environment where you can truly take pride in your work, the opportunities are endless. For more information, please visit our website at www.bentosushi.com.