Food Service Regional Supervisor - Edison, New Jersey
Bento Sushi is looking for an experienced Food Service Regional Supervisor to join our team in New Jersey.
The Regional Supervisor is responsible for managing assigned Sushi Bars in their assigned region. This includes developing, supervising and coaching team members to ensure the highest levels of product quality and guest service standards are achieved.
Why You Should Join Our Team:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus/Incentive plan
- Paid Time Off
- Car allowance and company gas card
- Health Insurance, including medical, dental, and vision
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day management and operations of assigned locations including; people management, food safety, guest services, sales and food quality
- Accountable for recruiting, training, development and motivating hourly teammates.
- Daily store visits and monitoring of kiosks to ensure they are compliant with Bento regulatory requirements including; quality assurance, food safety, health and safety standards, and ensuring all required corrective action is taken promptly.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships with store management and third party auditors.
- Execution of new store openings and implementing new product/program roll outs.
- Ensure that the labor and production plans are regularly amended to maximize profitability for each location through a combination of sales optimization and waste control.
- Ensure Daily Production Reports, payroll, checklists and reports are completed accurately for operational matters.
- Monthly inventory counts, Quality Assurance and Bento Compliance Audits.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year of food service management experience, preferably in a multi-unit environment
- Previous experience in the Sushi industry preferred.
- Ability to adapt and succeed in a fast paced environment
- Ability to travel within an assigned region and with a flexible schedule to accommodate operational needs.
- Valid driver's license.
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written English.
- Must be self-motivated and guest focused oriented.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure and deal with stressful situations
Bento Sushi is North America’s fastest growing sushi company with operations across United States and Canada. We bring together a dynamic team of people with diverse backgrounds, experience and talent, to create an exceptional guest experience. If you are looking to join a fun, friendly and exciting workplace environment where you can truly take pride in your work, the opportunities are endless. For more information, please visit our website at www.bentosushi.com.
Special consideration will be given to applicants with previous experience working as a; food service supervisor, restaurant regional manager, sushi supervisor, and general manager.