FOOD PRODUCTION WORKER - RICE COOK
The Rice Cook works as part of the production team on the production line preparing sushi and other Bento offerings in compliance with established standards and to ensure that the daily production plan is achieved.
Why you should join our team:
• We offer group health benefits and retirement plans for eligible teammates
• Opportunities for growth and skill building - we look forward to training you and teaching you the Bento secrets
• Fun events with your fellow Bentonians!
• We are proud of our Bento Sushi Foundation which offers educational grants for our teammates and funding for other rewarding causes such as seafood sustainability and community involvement.
• Execute all duties necessary to fulfill daily requirement of Sushi, Donburi ,Nigiri- Rice as per production schedule.
• Adhere to all SOP’s and quality standards laid out by management.
• Maintain cleanliness and hygiene standards in the Rice Kitchen which includes cleaning and sanitizing all wares used and the Rice cooking area before leaving.
• Maintain a favourable working relationship with all other teammates to foster and promote a working environment that maximizes morale, productivity and efficiency.
• You thrive in a highly repetitive task environment
• Able to work in a refrigerated, cold climate (10°C working climate, 4°C for walk in refrigerator and -18°C for walk in freezer) at times
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs where required and stand for extended periods
• Flexible to work various shifts and weekends
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Flexibility to work various shifts and weekends is an asset.
• Must be available to work Sunday to Friday early morning shift from 4.30 am to 12.30 pm.
To apply, text Bentojobs to 97211.
Msg & data rates may apply.
Bento Sushi is North America’s fastest growing sushi company with operations across United States and Canada. We bring together a dynamic team of people with diverse backgrounds, experience and talent, to create an exceptional guest experience. If you are looking to join a fun, friendly and exciting workplace environment where you can truly take pride in your work, the opportunities are endless.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates elected for an interview will be contacted. Special consideration will be given to applicants with previous experience working as a; sushi chef, sushi maker, sushi cook, prep cook, line cook, production worker, food manufacturing, food processor, food mixing.