- Ability to lift up to 23 kg (50 lb)
- Minimum high school diploma
- Basic English verbal and written communication skills
- WHMIS certificate is an asset
- The sanitation teammate is required to work in an environment that is wet, very humid, and undergoes extreme temperature changes, from very hot to very cold.
- Due to the changing environment, the sanitation teammate must constantly be aware of the effects of these changes.
- The sanitation teammate will also be working around large processing equipment in which chemicals will be used to complete the sanitation process.
- The sanitation teammate must be able to work as a team along with other members of the crew, under stressful conditions, and be flexible and willing to perform varying tasks per the supervisor's instructions and in accordance with all safety guidelines mandated by the employer (i.e. wear employer-specified protective gear, including gloves, face/eye shields, aprons, boots, lab coat, hairnets, etc).
To apply, text Bentojobs to 97211.
Msg & data rates may apply.
Bento Sushi is North America’s fastest growing sushi company with operations across United States and Canada. We bring together a dynamic team of people with diverse backgrounds, experience and talent, to create an exceptional guest experience. If you are looking to join a fun, friendly and exciting workplace environment where you can truly take pride in your work, the opportunities are endless.
Note: Signing and Retention Bonuses are subject to meeting minimum qualifications.